Veggie Hakka Noodles-Keto Pasta
Do you miss eating noodles/pasta on the keto lifestyle? No worries…Veggie Hakka Noodles-Keto Pasta is the answer to your cravings. Tofu Shirataki is a great pasta alternative made from blending the root of the Konnyaku — a member of the yam family and tofu. It is a healthy, uniquely textured noodle. It is a delicious dish and can be made with a wonderful assortment of veggies or whatever topping you choose to have. This will definitely curb your cravings for pasta/noodles.
1 pack of shirataki tofu noodles
2 tbs toasted sesame oil
4 spring onions, sliced greens and whites separated
1/2 cup thinly sliced bell peppers (red/yellow), if you have other colors you can go crazy 🙂
2 baby carrots, sliced
1/2 small red onion finely sliced
1-2 garlic, finely minced
1-2 tbsp coconut secret aminos
1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp apple cider vinegar(optional)
1/2 tbsp chili powder (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 tbs of toasted sesame oil or choice of your oil in a Wok or a non-stick pan
2. Add the onions and let them saute and add chopped garlic and let it saute
3. Add sliced baby carrots and let them cook for a minute
4. Add the sliced peppers and cook them for another minute
5. Add some salt/red chili powder and black pepper
6. Add coconut secret aminos/Worcestershire sauce/apple cider vinegar and let them cook for another minute
7. Wash the shirataki noodles well with running cold water for at least 3-5 minutes and add it to the veggies. Mix the noodles well
8. Just before turning the flame off, add the chopped green/spring onions and yummm…slurppppp get those noodles.
Veggie Hakka Noodles -Keto Pasta is a healthy alternative to the regular pasta/noodles and are sure to curb all those cravings and will be loved by friends and family alike. Children who are generally fussy about eating veggies also love eating Veggie Hakka Noodles -Keto Pasta!
Tip: Additionally you can add cabbage, spinach, broccoli, beans and beansprouts and other low carb veggies to make it colorful and tasty!